- Is Argentina safe?
- What are Argentina’s entry requirements?
- What type of currency will I need?
- What part of Argentina will I be traveling to?
- How do I get there?
- Will I be met me at the airport? If, so by whom?
- What is the expected travel time from the airport to the lodge?
- How many hunters can you accommodate in one party?
- Is there a dress code at the lodge?
- What amenities does the lodge provide?
- What other activates are available at the lodge?
- Will my phone work?
- Is it customary to tip at the lodge?
- May I bring my own firearm? If so, what are the guidelines for firearm importation?
- Are firearms available for rent?
- What available types of firearms do you offer?
- Are licenses required?
- May I bring my own shells?
- What if I do not use all the shells purchased or wish to purchase extra?
- Are plugs required or available for use?
- What firearm services and accessories are provided or available for purchase?
- What is the appropriate attire for hunt?
- What is the weather like?
- When is the high season?
- How far is the field from the lodge?
- How will we travel from the lodge to the field?
- What type of terrain is to be expected of the hunting field?
- What are the responsibilities of the Bird Boys?
- May I bring doves home from Argentina?